Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Well, its official- we love Medina Lake. Today was our third trip in 4 days. This was the last for me for a while though, because I go back to work for the next five days. Maybe I'll survive.

We had a lot of fun. I didn't catch anything, but I really wasn't trying too hard. I met a real cool girl out there that actually is friends with a girl I went to high school with, so I chatted with her for quite a while. Carl caught a couple of fish though.

Today I reached a milestone in my fishing career- I learned how to set up my pole all by myself!! I'm really excited about this because I always have to have Carl do it for me. But today, I learned how to tie on anything I want and start fishing away. Carl also taught me a couple of important knots to know for practical purposes, like the bowline and the half-hitch. I must say, I feel like a new woman. Here I am with my first ever done on my own fishing pole.

No comments: