Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Since I moved to New Braunfels, I only see my Little Heather once or twice/ month. We've been doing some fun stuff though in what little time we do have. Last time I picked her up we had a day of cooking. I taught her how to make brownies, mashed potatoes, fried chicken, and sauteed okra. She said she really enjoyed it, and the food came out great. She's a very picky eater, so sometimes we struggle with the whole food thing. While we were eating a commercial came on with a little girl grocery shopping with her mom, and she kept saying things like, "i don't like broccoli" and "i don't like tomatoes". She started laughing, and Carl asked her if they consulted her for that commercial.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too sweet! I'm so fun you got to hang out with Lil' Heather! And I'm so loving your new look for your blog.