Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Carl and I went to my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Stacy's house last night for dinner. Stace made the most wonderful chicken parmigiana and some pasta dishes. While we were having dinner, we started talking about the trip that Carl and I took to La Ticla in May, and I realized that I never put up a photo of the famous Catrina. She's been around for quite a while, and anyone who's ever step foot on Ticla sand knows her. You just can't stop looking at her. When we were there, she didn't surface for about 3 days, and I was becoming concerned that maybe she had passed away. I asked some of the local kids if she was still around, they said she was. So I waited patiently untl finally, there she was. And what a beauty.



And when I said famous, I really meant it. Everyone loves Catrina so much that the town store started making and selling bumper stickers almost identical to the photo above but with an orange dog that says her name and La Ticla underneath it. And I have one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Catrina, words cannot describe your beauty. One day we shall meet, and I to shall be mesmerized.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking all over for one of those stickers for my hubbys bday...do u know where I might find one? I would be forever grateful!! Email me at buoncibos@live.com. Thanks in advance!!