Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 06, 2008

The best thing about helping Mema clean out her closet is the new addition to my closet. Actually, its the second best thing because the first is a blue and white paisley robe that belongs to my bathroom. But back to my second favorite- I'm not quite sure what you call it. A top? An over-shirt? But whatever it is, I love it. Mema got it at a little boutique in Yoakum in the 70's, and it went with a white and blue dress. She says it was her favorite outfit, and she wore it all the time when she and Papa went out square dancing. I think its absolutely darling, and I am so happy to be its new and proud owner. I wore it to school yesterday, and three people came up to me to tell me how cute my top was. I told them all it was my Mema's and they all thought that made it even more awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Anonymous said...

yes, its absolutely beautiful! you looked so great in it yesterday! you and your mema have great taste!