Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Aloha Life

Believe it or not, Carl and I have collectively lost a little over 30 pounds since we moved here in February. Our eating habits have definitely improved, but the biggest factor in the loss has got to be our extreme increase in activity. We just go, go, go non-stop, and we're having the time of our lives. Just as an example, here is what I did today:

7:30 - 11:30 work at the coffee shop
11:30-1:00 volunteer at Kahalu'u Beach for Reef Teach
1:00-2:00 Carl's Surf Camp at Kahalu'u (I paddled into my first wave today, by the way)
2:00-3:00 Lunch with Carl
3:30-4:30 swimming in the swim channel at the pier with a friend
5:30 head to girlfriend's house to hang out/work on wedding stuff

and carl:
today was his day off-
surfed in the morning
paddled out with me again in the afternoon
left at 3 pm to go fishing. won't return home until 7 am.
he's going ika shibi fishing, and I'll let him tell you all about it on a future post.

And this is pretty much a typical day in our lives. We're so unbelievably happy here, and I give thanks to God multiple times each day.

No comments: