Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

We're Back!!!!!

Hello everyone! After almost 2 months of waiting our computer is finally fixed and we're back in business. Yay!!! Not real sure where to start with catching everyone up, but here goes.

Carl's been fishing a ton, and he couldn't be happier. I've never known anyone more passionate about fishing (or anything at all for that matter), and it makes me so happy to see him in a constant state of excitement. He brings his poles along on every day trip he works on the snorkel boat, and recently he's been working a few days here and there on a fishing charter boat. Its definitely not easy finding a job on a charter boat these days, and I'm so proud of him for making it happen. He no doubt was given the opportunities he's had due to his incredible humility and eagerness to learn. He's so amazing, and I can't imagine a better place for him to be. I'm sure he'll want to put up all the fishing photos himself, so I'll leave the rest of the catching up to him. But just as a sneak peek- he caught his first ever Blue Marlin in a fishing tournament recently, and it was 350 pounds!!!

I've been pretty busy with school lately. Next week I have finals, and then I have 3 weeks off!! I absolutely cannot wait.

Three of our friends have a birthday in November, so a few weeks ago we booked the "Booze Cruise" for the evening. There is a big snorkel boat here called the Body Glove, and in the evenings they go out for a sunset cruise with an open bar, food, and live music. It was a lot of fun!

You can't really tell from this picture, but everyone in it is rocking a mustache for Movember, prostate awareness month. This was a few weeks ago, so the staches aren't even half as bad as they are now.
The sunset was AMAZING!!!!



Those of you on the more observant side will notice that I cut my hair. I took off about 8 inches!!! It was pretty scary, but I'm liking it.

No comments: