Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

a little self humiliation


On the floor next to our "throne" lies an abundance of fishing magazines that would put any book store to shame. I must admit I haven't read a single one, but my husband does a wonderful job of keeping me updated on all the exciting happenings. Apparently there's a new trend in the photography side of fishing. Many anglers these days have drifted away from the traditional, boring style of photography pictured below.....

And have resorted to this.....
Carl says you're suppposed to look at your fish with shock and awe, like its the biggest thing you've ever seen in your life. I gave it a try, but I'm afraid I came out looking like Amelia Bedelia in all of my photos :(



3 comments:

aMcG said...

Oh my goodness, you're cracking me up! Hugs. Martina

Unknown said...

Thats the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Steve

Becky said...

I love my daughter!