Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cupcake Fun!!

My girlfriend Jodie and I threw a birthday party for Abby a few weeks ago, and I had the bright idea to make bumble bee, lady bug, dragonfly, and butterfly cupcakes. Due to our hectic schedules these days I had to wait until the day of the party to start them, and once T minus 3 hours hit I started to panic. Luckily my wonderful husband stepped in to help me decorate, and we finished with plenty of time to spare.

I guess he had to try and look really manly in that photo since he's decorating cupcakes ;)



I didn't get many photos at the party, but here's one of me and Jodie. She's such a goof ball. If only you knew how gorgeous she is in real life you too would find this photo quite hilarious.


No comments: