Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 12, 2006

i don't know why this picture came out sideways, but i'm not really sure how to fix it,nor do i care to try. but, if you turn your head a little, you'll see a beautiful picture of the cake carl got me for my birthday. it was supposed to be a tres leches cake, but they messed up and just gave us a regular birthday cake. it was still good though.

we all went to medina lake for my birthday evening. kirsten reeled in this catfish while i chatted with my mema.

then we swam about halfway across the lake. it was quite a distance. this is a picture of kirsten and brian out in the lake with river.

and the most exciting part, the next day i got to pick up my new ride! its my aunt's 4runner. she just got a new acura mdx, so she gave me her car. i love it so much! its so awesome to have wheels again.

1 comment:

Mauro Pereira da Silva said...

Wow, you is beatiful. Kisses!