Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 29, 2006

I had a really great Memorial Day weekend. Friday after work I headed down to Sheridan. Cousin Shawn graduated from high school on Friday, so we had a party for him on Saturday. It was such a fun time, as usual. We played Balderdash for a while, and had a blast! I didn't get a picture of everyone, but here's some of the fam being their crazy selves.




Saturday evening I left for Round Rock to go to Carl's birthday bash at his mom's house. I didn't get a picture of it, but they made the best crab and shrimp boil ever! I mean, it was awesome, and so beautiful. We poured all the contents out onto a table and ate outside. It was really nice.
Carl and his niece Kayla actually share the same birthday (May 25). One of her presents was a tent just her size. Carl, Kayla, and I all climbed in. It got kinda squishy so Carl got out and played the big bad wolf.

This morning we got up and drove to Inks Lake to check out some camp sites with Carl's parents and Kayla. It was a super cool place. We're planning on all going camping out there in July, and we're stoked. They have everything from fishing to volleyball to cliff diving. woo-hoo!

No comments: