Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Well, I caught a little bit of heat for what I said about the whole shark fishing thing. Apparently I sounded a little bitter. No, he was just playing, but I did get in trouble for not putting up the picture. So here it is.... Carl's 5 foot black tip. He released it after the photos.

I had the day off today, so we went out to Medina. It was a little bit cooler this time because we had the kayak, so we weren't so limited as to where we could fish.


I actually didn't do any fishing today. I was in the mood to just sit, relax, throw the ball for River, enjoy the sun, and read. And that's exactly what I did. We had a really great time.

And so did River of course. Every time Carl brings his fishing poles downstairs, she knows something's up and gets super excited. She sure loves the water.

No comments: