Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Last weekend I went to Oklahoma for a family reunion. It was such a blast! Pretty much all of our family was there, including my mom, kennedy, and susan. It was so much fun to see everyone.
This is a picture of my beautiful mema and her absolutely wonderful and wild twin sister, Aunt Sharon. They had the best time. They're so much fun to watch when they get together. Something hilarious always happens, but I won't mention what that might be, Aunt Sharon.

On Sunday evening, we all went on the back porch and shot clay pigeons. It was a lot of fun, but the gun was a little too loud for Kennedy's ears. Here's Papa taking care of her.

And here I am attempting to shoot a moving target. Its a lot harder than I thought. I'll definitely have to do some practicing- and make sure I use a left-handed gun cause my ears were ringing like crazy.

But of course, the most fun of all was game time! I love games so much, and I think one of my favorite things about the family is that most everyone else loves to play games too. We got a game of cranium together every night.

This is my cousin Heather. I thinks she's acting like a bird or something, but I can't really remember. A part of cranium is that you have to do cherades, which our family is very experienced at.
Okay, that's it for now, but I've got more reunion pictures, so check back.

No comments: