Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 18, 2006

My mom and Susan just bought me a new laptop. woo-hoo! Its super nice- thank you!!!!
On Labor Day Kennedy and I shared a bowl of popcorn. She likes to shove it in her mouth as fast as she can, so I had to keep getting her to show me her tongue to make sure she was done with her bite. She's just so cute. Last night I was on the phone with Susan, and I heard her saying, "stacey, stacey, stacey". It almost made me cry. I'm so excited she's at the age that she can talk on the phone. Its so much more fun that way.

Last weekend Carl and I went to Hallettsville. We had a lot of fun. Here are Samantha and I in our rubber boots. She'll be so embarassed to see this picture, but I think we're cute.

These are my siblings. I don't think I've ever had any pictures of them all on the blog before. Sam is 15, Ryan is 13, and Ariane is 11. They're really great kids.

We all went down by the river and shot skeet. I actually hit a couple, and I was stoked! Carl gave me a pretty good lesson. He's awesome. He hit almost every one of them. It was Ryan's first time, and he did pretty well himself.

Carl rode with me on a 4-wheeler one time, and he swears he'll never do it again. He thinks I drive too fast, but he has NO IDEA!! Samantha is the scariest driver you've ever known. She likes to race, and I'm not one for an adrenaline rush- so she rode home by herself.

No comments: