Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 27, 2006

Carl and I went to Austin a couple of weeks ago to visit his parents, and they ended up having two extra tickets to the UT game. We all went downtown, had some chili, and headed over to the game. On the way to the stadium we scored this foam hand, and as you can see, it ended up on Carl's head.


On the walk down, we also ran into some face painters. They were actually just engineering students trying to make a little cash. Becky and I both got a longhorn on our cheek.

But they just weren't quite what we envisioned, so we went to some professionals once we got to the End Zone Club and asked them to vamp it up a bit.

Last week Heather and I carved pumpkins. When we went to buy some pumpkin carving knives, we ran into some face paint, and I asked her if she would like to look like a clown. She got super excited, so I did the best I could. It looked nothing like the picture on the package, but she liked it anyway.

No comments: