Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 12, 2006


I was in my friend's wedding last weekend. Her name is Ericka Sluka, formerly known as Ericka Goode. It was a lot of fun. It felt more like a class reunion than a wedding though. Most of us girls from Hallettsville were in the wedding. It was really fun catching up with everyone. This is a picture of my friend Neil and the groom's Grandpa. Carl wasn't able to join me for the wedding, so they were both my dates for the Grand March.

This is a picture of me and Toni. I miss that girl soooo much!! She lives in Brenham with her husband, so we hardly ever see each other. We talk a lot though.

Anthony flew in from Ohio for the wedding. He moved there a couple of months ago and is in the process of starting a bakery. He'll have so much fun with that.

Here's Ericka with all the girls. There were a lot of us, but it made it a lot of fun. There was a DJ at the reception, and I requested our group song from high school- "Wide Open Spaces" by the Dixie Chicks. When they played it we danced in a big circle and sang our little hearts out. And the best part- the whole hall was watching us and they all said we were super cute. I love that.

Kirsten and Eric are moving at the end of next month. I'm absolutely devastated. It seems like it snuck up on me really fast. I'm so excited for them, but I'll miss them sooooo much.

No comments: