Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I cannot believe we're leaving for Hawaii in 3 weeks!!!! Carl and I were talking yesterday about how that's a super hard thing to grasp. It really has not sunk in for us yet, but every once in a while we get unbelievably excited. Our plan is to rent an ohana house for a month so we can have a place to go when we get there. Then we'll have plenty of time to look around and find the perfect place. An ohana house is very common in Hawaii. Ohana means family, and most people have a 1 bed/1 bath detached apartment on their property. Some choose to rent it out. The only thing is that most of them don't have a kitchen. But we'll be fine without a kitchen for a few weeks.
Actually, I've already found the perfect place, but I doubt it will be available when we get there. Check it out:
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/apa/994266640.html
And here's where Carl wants to live. And I'm not kidding.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/apa/990453581.html

1 comment:

jrandy said...

With that kind of scenery, either place would be great for me.