Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 24, 2009

27!! Oh my gosh!

I had a great birthday last Friday!!! I went to a morning yoga session, and when I got home, Carl had a scavenger hunt for me. He knows how much I love games.

At each location he had a present and a new clue. He gave me SO many things, and each time there was a new clue I couldn't believe my eyes. He got me a pair of coconut shell and abalone earrings shaped like a sea turtle, the beautiful necklace pictured below, a shirt from one of our favorite breakfast spots Buns in the Sun, new toothbrush heads for our Sonicare, some sarongs from a local shop, 2 pairs of tickets to one of our favorite bands- katchafire- and I can bring anyone I like (but it has to be Carl), and....




A SURFBOARD!!!!!!!!!!


I also had some packages in the mail from my family. I LOVED getting the packages in the mail. I felt really loved. Here's a photo of all the gifts I got. If you're wondering about the book, yes, it does say "who pooped?". It was a birthday present from my dear sweet cousin Robin and her stinky boyfriend Alex.





No comments: