Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 11, 2009

Local Kine Crittahs

See if you can find the critter in this picture. It is very good at blending in.





It is a praying mantis that I saw from our lanai. It was on the mailbox when I first saw it, and by the time I got the camera and got downstairs it had moved to the bushes. I almost couldnt find it. Very cool creatures, but it did creep me out a bit when it turned it's head and looked at me!




This little guy crawled inside River's water bucket and took a drink. No wonder they get so big, they have plenty of bugs and water to eat and drink.




This is Mashtun, our neighbor Ryan's cat. It has taken awhile for him and River to become friends, and they still have their moments. But things are getting better between them with each day.





Heres a shot of River and DiDi, who is Matt's kitty. Right after this, DiDi got a little too close to River's food and River chased her off. Not very fair considering that River eats both cat's food every chance she gets.


Hope you enjoyed the critter report.

No comments: