Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Wow- its been a super long time since I've written. Sorry, no excuses- just haven't written, but I promise to get better. Not much has changed. The most exciting thing in my life right now is my new yoga class. I'm taking Bikram yoga classes at a yoga studio here, and its so wonderful. You do yoga poses in a 105 degree room with 60% humidity. Its so relaxing and wonderful- I can't even explain just how much so. My friend Brandi and I have been going to the 9:30 class every morning, and its such a great way to start your day. I leave feeling so relaxed and ready for anything.
I'm also working on opening a smoothie and juice bar. I originally wanted to be a street vendor and have a permanent cart somewhere, but I can't find anyone willing to let me rent a space of their parking lot. So, now I'm looking into getting a loan to start my own place. I have wonderful visions of what it could be, so hopefully everything will fall into place.
Kirsten left us at the Hilton. Its sad not having her there, but she's in a better place now. Brandi had a going away party for her the other night. It was really fun. I was the ping-pong master. I played 11 people and beat all of them (I counted so I could tell Carl because he thinks he's the ping-pong master). I love playing anything that involves rackets, so I had a blast. The highlight of the night, however, was the breaking of the pinata. We have a manager at the Hilton that no one gets along with very well. She just died her hair this awful red/purple color, so Brandi found a girl pinata with purple hair and wrote Alex(our manager's name) on it. We all took turns knocking her out. Here's Kirsten before we got going.

I had a really great time with all my family at Jason's wedding. It was definitely one of the best weddings I've ever attended. The crying started for me at the dress rehearsal. I just couldn't believe my oldest cousin was getting married! He was the closest thing I had to a brother growing up, so I feel extra close to him. He and Darlys are blissfully happy, and they're such wonderful people.
On Friday night, me and three of my cousins hit the workout room. Here we are on the treadmill and what not.

And here I am with my beautiful cousins Robin and Heather.

This is my wonderful Aunt Shelly and her daughter Rob dog.

And finallyl, Robin and I with our fantastic beyond words grandparents.

Isn't my mema just drop-dead gorgeous?! And my Papa's a looker himself.
Okay- ta-ta.

No comments: