Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Not much going on lately. I've been working this week at my aunt's pediatric office and at the hilton, so I've been just a little bit busy. I work again for her tomorrow, but I'm off from the Hilton until next Thursday. I'm leaving on Friday for College Station for my oldest cousin's wedding. He's the first grandchild to go. He seems super happy. Alrighty, no pictures today, but I'll definitely have some coming from this weekend. Carl will not be able to join me because he is in his own cousin's wedding in Austin. We're meeting back here on Sunday and then heading to Houston on Monday afternoon. Monday is his one year anniversary for being sober, so I'm taking him out on the town in Houston. We were planning on going there the next day anyways for a concert, so we're heading up one day early. I'm taking him out for sushi since its his fave at a place I go once a year with my family. Its got a hibachi grill and a sushi bar, so he's going to love it. Okay, ta-ta.

No comments: