Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I had such a great Christmas! I got a lot of family time, and it was awesome!
But the one downer- Kirsten moved to California. I'm so sad about it. We got to spend a lot of time together before she left though, so that was good. I tried to throw her a surprise going away breakfast at her mom's house, but only one person could make it- Anthony. We had a lot of fun though. It was probably better that way because we never get to see Anthony since he lives in Ohio, and we got to do a lot of catching up.
Kirsten and I got back to San Antonio on Wednesday, and she was supposed to leave the next day. However, things took longer than expected and she didn't actually take off until Saturday afternoon. When they drove off on Saturday, I stayed behind a few minutes so that I wouldn't have to see them again 'cause we were both a crying mess. But I ended up catching up to them just as I was turning off to my house. I looked over and saw Kirsten waving her arms and crying, and I just started bawling again saying, "They're so cute!!" They were in this huge yellow Penske truck with her car in tow, and they looked so adult-like.


And I'll end with a couple of pictures of the best little girl in the world doing some yoga. Kennedy is just the cutest thing you can imagine, and that's an understatement.

No comments: