Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 05, 2007

I just love the new hit counter I got(on right of screen). It makes me want to post all the time because I feel like people are really reading my blog. I got 19 hits in one day! It was probably all from random people that I don't even know, but oh well, it still makes me feel good. So I think this might be the beginning of a new era for me. I'm not making any more promises, but it looks like I'm addicted to blogging.

I've added two links- one to my mom's blog(bean anderson), and one to Carl's sort-of blog(extreme coast). He doesn't write on their every day, but he does pretty often. His name on the forum is shepnuts, and I'll alert you when he puts up a cool post. He usually writes some pretty interesting stuff and puts up great pictures.

Here's a picture of Carl and Kennedy playing at Aunt Shelly's house. I left them alone for 3 minutes, and I came back to an entire room full of bubbles. It looked like a lot of fun. Kennedy and Carl got along so well. I can't wait till she's old enough to come stay with us.



No comments: