Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The weekend before Christmas(which was also the weekend before finals), Carl drug me to the beach. We had a really good time, and I actually got a lot of studying done. Studying on the beach is so much nicer than sitting in a library or something. And I think the ambiance may have made the material stick in my head better. This is a picture of Carl's St. Nick present in action. We never would have made it that day without the waders. The water was 62 degrees, and I wasn't about to step foot in it. He took care of getting all the bait out in the water for us.

And here's me with the largest red I've ever caught (28.5 inches). It was so beautiful. I wanted to throw it back, but it was really tangled in the line and while I was trying to get it off, all the other poles started going off too. Needless to say, we caught a lot of fish that day, but this one was definitely the best.


This is a picture of me in my absolute favorite Christmas gift this year. I've wanted a U of O hoodie for so long, and I finally got one. My mom told me she was thinking about what all she should get me for Christmas, and she thought,"Stacey didn't ask me for a hoodie this year- I should get her one." Isn't that so funny. And it was extra awesome because I was not expecting it at all.

No comments: