Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 06, 2006

I got to spend a whole week with my family in Houston, and we had a really great time. This is Kennedy, Susan and me at the Houston Zoo.

I also got a chance to hang out with my dear friend Ameera, who I grew up with in Hallettsville but now lives in Houston. She's absolutely hilarious.
My mom made me ride the carousel with her while at the zoo. She just loves them for some reason. Here she is on the seal.
And here we are right before we went in to get our massages at the Hyatt Spa. We were treated like royalty with champagne, fruit, cookies, and chocolate covered strawberries.
And this is my adorable little sister hanging out in a store in the galleria while her mom was sucked in by all the cute baby clothes.

No comments: