Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 20, 2006

Yesterday I had one of the best days of my life. I didn't have to work, so I woke up when I felt like it and read some of the book I'm reading ( a million little pieces).
Then I went to a spin class at the gym. I've only been to 1 before, and it was about 4 years ago, so I kinda forgot just how intense they are. I almost had to quit half way through, but I reminded myself that I'm not a quitter and I stuck with it. My plan is to start taking a spin class 2 times a week. We'll see how long I can keep it up. Then, the most exciting part of my day, I went to my first belly dancing class. It was awesome, and I'm sooooo excited to go again next week. You go once a week. Right now I'm in the beginners' class, and we're just learning the basics of belly dancing. Once I become more advanced I can move into the choreography classes (there are levels 1 through 4) and start learning dances. My friend Tiffany is taking the classes with me. After class, I met Carl, Brian, and Seve at the tennis courts for some doubles. Carl and I put a wippin on Brian and Seve. I'm thinking about joining a women's doubles league, but I'm still trying to find a partner.
This is a picture of some of the wheatgrass we're growing. We plant five pounds of seeds in one tray, and it yields about 20 ounces. We've been juicing every day and we love it.

We even got Brian interested in it. He's planning on buying some seeds so he can grow his own and juice every day also. We give River a handful every day while we're juicing, and she seems to really enjoy it. We don't know if its just the fact that we're giving her something or if she truly likes it. She seems to though. Its really sweet, so I imagine it tastes pretty good to her.

And here's a picture of my two jail birds. They're in River's new bed that we got from Carl's parents. She loves it, and it seems really comfortable.

No comments: