Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 05, 2006






Woo-hoo ---- our first entry!! First and foremost, a huge thank you to Dan and Becky because this would not be possible without the awesome graduation present they gave me (a digital camera). This is the first picture we took with the cam.
We got the camera just in time for my graduation, which was a blast. After graduation we went to dinner with some of my family and my best friend at Kona Grill. We ran into Robert Horry, and my aunt totally embarassed me by making me take a picture with him.

This is a picture of me and my beautiful sister, Samantha.


The next day we met my mom, Susan, Kennedy, and the rest of the gang at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. I had an amazing time. On Saturday, most of us headed over to the spa for manicures, pedicures, and massages. Kirsten, Robin, and I wore our robes every opportunity we had-- we have somewhat of a tradition of wearing robes everywhere we go in our hotels when we're on vacation together.

Everyone had a really great time. Thank you so much to my parents for making my graduation weekend such a special and memorable one.

Okay- that's enough for today, but much more to come in the next few days.



No comments: