Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 08, 2006




I had such a great time with all my family over the holidays, but I absolutely hated being away from Carl for so long. We missed each other a lot. The day after Christmas, I hopped on a bus to Harlingen so I could meet up with him. No pictures from there, but we had a lot of fun. We went fishing a couple of times and just hung out with his family.
We finally got to have our Christmas together when we got home on New Years Eve. Carl got some earwax candles in his stocking, so we both cleaned our ears out. You can see a picture of me cutting one or Carl's candles open so we could see the disgustingness that was inside. I could be really gross and zoom in on it, but I won't do that to you.


We had a really nice New Year's Eve. We made a pile of fresh fried seafood (oysters, shrimp, and trout). And then we opened gifts. I got way too much stuff from Carl, but one thing I'm real excited about is my new Dremel XPR 400. I plan on building furniture in the near future, and this tool will be everything I need to get started. Its amazing. It has a zillion attachments, so you can do just about anything your little heart desires.

From my parents I got a Wheatgrass juicer. I'm super stoked about it too! I've wanted one for about 4 years now. Carl and I started taking one ounce of wheatgrass juice per day. Hopefully now we'll live forever. Wheatgrass juice is a really good thing to get into if you haven't already. You can check out more about its healing properties on http://www.wheatgrasskits.com . I just planted a tray of seeds three days ago. Its supposed to take about 10-14 days until you can harvest.

No comments: